Most insurances including Medicare have the new free benefit called the ANNUAL WELLNESS VISIT that will help you make a plan with your healthcare team for how to stay healthy.
What is the annual wellness visit?
During your visit, your healthcare will determine what tests or health screenings are right for you based on factors such as your age, gender, health status, and health and family history. Plus, your insurance may cover the costs for preventive health services.
When do I get it?
It is recommended that you have an annual wellness visit every year.
How do I schedule my visit?
When you call your doctor's office, tell them that you would like to schedule your Annual Wellness Visit. They will help you to plan for the visit. Please complete this form (Annual Wellness Assessment Patient Form) and bring the following items to your appointment:
- A list of the members of your healthcare team.
- The names of your medical equipment supply companies.
- A list of all of your medicines and dosages, including over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and herbals.
- The names of the pharmacies you use.
- Any recent medical records such as x-rays, labs, routine or diagnostic test results.
Who pays for it?
Most insurances including Medicare will pay for the Annual Wellness Visit. You may want to contact your insurance to verify your benefits for your annual wellness visit.
Please call us schedule your annual wellness visit today at 949-443-4303. Or use our convenient Request an Appointment form.